oh and i wanna help you or something
Pressed Flowers by Michael Faudet
Follow him here.
Underneath the cut you'll find various connections to use in bios or simply when asking someone to plot with you in a group. I suppose they could also be used for 1x1's if you elaborate on them enough! I've extended some of them so they're not just your average roommates or friends with benefits, so hopefully they'll be of use to you. A like/reblog would be appreciated, but just reading it is enough for me! Thanks in advance.
Today, I’m going to show you how to make THIS.
I TS SO FGUKING CREEPYU
I DON’T KNOW IF I TALKED AB9OUT THE RP THAT KAY AND I ARE IN
BUT IT’S WEIRD AS HELL
So Chloe Moretz is a total princess and I adore her very much, so here's a gif hunt of #1,200 small, HQ (or nearly HQ gifs) of her. These are all ones I've saved and downloaded over time because she's my favorite facelaim ever. A lot of these are ms-moretz (and by a lot I mean probably 1,000 of them) so lots of credit to her!! It’s sorted into categories (Awkward, Extras, Happy, Mad, Sad, and Whatever) and you're welcome to download it HERE but I'd appreciate it if you'd like the post first.
this is pretty much a list of sexy adjectives and other words to use during smut or anything revolving around that. i'll always add to this but hopefully this can help you spice up your writing.
THEMESOFRP RPH THEME #4 BY ALY.Features:
- sizes on preview.
- includes 2 titles, 2 pngs, 2 square sidebars.
- a thing happens when you over over the left
- and also on the right i just you have to look at it
- the posts are cool and if you copy them i’ll know bc i’ve never seen them like that
- 3 links on the side w/ hover titles
- small cursor
- it might be too much for a rp main so maybe notPlease:
- Don’t remove the credit.
- No re-posting as an edited theme.
- Don’t put credit on a second page. Come on, it’s so small.
- Don’t take parts of the theme and use it on another, it’s so obvious.
Every High Has A Comedown - Anarbor
You’re inside of me, messing up my everything
But you don’t care, you don’t care